Maintenance and Deliveries Assistant Manager
About The Position
Maintenance & Deliveries Assistant
Wigle Whiskey is hell bent on creating a vital, educated community around the highest quality, most inventive, bursting-with-terroir fermented and distilled products in the world. We make high quality spirits and ciders from the best local ingredients, treat one another as family and customers as friends. We invest in our communities to support the agricultural, social and economic systems of which we are apart.
We are excited to accept candidates for the role of Maintenance & Deliveries Assistant for Wigle Whiskey and Threadbare Cider locations. This is a full-time role. The most essential function of the role is facilitating the organization and movement of bottle and retail inventory across our five sites. The role also includes assisting the Building Operations Manager with basic maintenance tasks and shipping online retail orders.
Must have early morning and weekend availability
Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive a box truck
- Coordinate bottle and retail needs for all sites, including the Distillery, Ross Park Mall, Threadbare Cider House, Omni William Penn, and potential future locations, with management
- Work alongside site managers to offload deliveries, stock shelves, organize inventory back stock
- Develop and maintain clear organizational standards for all back of house inventory at sites and warehouses
- Assist with new / temporary site load-ins and load-outs including pop-up locations, indoor markets, and convention center load-ins
- Work alongside production and management to address potential production needs
Site Cleanliness and Maintenance
- Maintain cleanliness standards at all sites including but is not limited to: sweeping up debris, picking up trash, maintaining cleanliness of outdoor walkways, basic weed maintenance
- Assist in prevention of trash / recycling accumulation at all sites, including using company vehicles to transport recyclable materials to designated recycle centers.
- Assist manager by notating any repairs and equipment maintenance needs found while at sites
- Utilize provided workbooks and calendars to assist the manager with completing basic maintenance tasks as they arise.
Shipping and Receiving
- Take ownership of customer retail online orders, working throughout the week to compile, process, pack, and ship these orders via FedEx in a timely manner.
Wigle Whiskey and Threadbare Cider & Mead are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.