Assistant General Manager, Ross Park Mall
About The Position
Ross Park Mall Assistant General Manager
Wigle Whiskey and Threadbare Cider and Mead are hell bent on creating a vital, educated community around the highest quality, most inventive, bursting-with-terroir fermented and distilled products in the world. We make high quality spirits and ciders from the best local ingredients, treat one another as family and customers as friends. We invest in our communities to support the agricultural, social and economic systems of which we are apart.
We are excited to accept candidates for the role of Assistant General Manager at the Wigle Whiskey and Threadbare Cider Ross Park Mall location. This is a full-time role. The most essential function of the role is facilitating top-notch experiences, including spirits and cider samples, for our customers. The manager is also integral in fostering this top-notch experience through training and managing a team of associates.
Applicants must include a cover letter and must have weekend and evening availability.
Other essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a front of house schedule as assistant manager Wednesday through Sunday
- Manage part-time staffing schedule for designated Sunday-Saturday hours
- Open and/or close location
- Maintain staffing contact sheet
Site Needs & Maintenance
- Develop opening & closing checklists for staff to complete before or after each shift
- Maintain inventory levels on bottles, cocktails, and dry goods
- Troubleshoot major tasting room appliances when necessary including ice machine, dishwasher, and kegerator
Event Responsibilities, when applicable
- Fill staffing requirements for all programming, private events, and non-profit fundraising nights with respective event managers
- Complete set-up/clean-up for programming, private events, and non-profit fundraising nights according to event details from respective event managers
- Co-manage events and promotions with event managers during events as necessary
Administrative & Training Responsibilities
- Track staffing and business goals as discussed with Director of Front of House Operations
- Track daily Square sales to make data driven decisions regarding the staff schedule and inventory needs
- Attend weekly Managers Meeting every Wednesday
- Attend manager trainings and quarterly sessions
Wigle Whiskey and Threadbare Cider and Mead are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.