Offsite Events Team
About The Position
Wigle Whiskey and Threadbare Cider and Mead are hell bent on creating a vital, educated community around the highest quality, most inventive, bursting-with-terroir fermented and distilled products in the world. We make high quality spirits from the best local ingredients, treat one another as family and customers as friends. We invest in our communities to support the agricultural, social and economic systems of which we are apart.
We are looking for individuals who have an unreasonable love of craft spirits, cider, and Pittsburgh to join our Offsite Team as we prepare for an exciting farmer’s market season! This is a part-time role at 10-20 hours a week. The start date is flexible.
- Representing the company at farmer’s market and other off-site events
- Educate customers about our company and products
- Pick-up, set-up, and close all pop-up markets and events independently or with a co-worker
- Sell bottles and other merchandise using Square POS system
- Maintain cleanliness of off-site spaces and storage areas complying with COVID guidelines
- Moving boxes, restocking shelves, standing for long periods of time
Please include a cover letter with your resume that describes why you are interested in this role and what skills you would bring to our team.
Please note that as a manufacturer of spirits we are unable to hire an individual who will simultaneously work for another licensee.
Wigle Whiskey and Threadbare Cider & Mead are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Energetic and positive mindset
- Willingness to learn quickly
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Must be able to travel to different locations for shifts
- Able to move 25 lbs and comfortable standing for long periods
- Must have weekend availability