Assistant Manager, Ross Park Mall Bar Lead
About The Position
Wigle Whiskey Ross Park Mall Tasting Room Bar Assistant Manager
Wigle Whiskey and Threadbare Cider and Mead are hell bent on creating a vital, educated community around the highest quality, most inventive, bursting-with-terroir fermented and distilled products in the world. We make high quality spirits and ciders from the best local ingredients, treat one another as family and customers as friends. We invest in our communities to support the agricultural, social and economic systems of which we are apart.
We are excited to accept candidates for the role of Bar Manager at the Wigle Whiskey Ross Park Mall location. This is a full-time role. A successful candidate will manage Wigle’s Ross Park Mall Bar.
Essential functions of this role include, but are not limited to scheduling and staffing weekend bottle shop and bar shifts at the Ross Park Mall, maintaining a craft cocktail bar, and assisting customers with bottle purchases.
We are looking for a person who has a passion for craft spirits and cocktails, loves being on-the-go, and possess strong leadership skills. Weekend availability is a must!
Front of House Responsibilities
- Serve as the front of house staff member and manager during designated site hours
- Open and close the Ross Park Mall site
- Develop and maintain opening and closing checklists
- Maintain inventory level of all retail bottles, dry goods, and cocktail/bar ingredients
- Maintain a bar of craft cocktails, cider, and beer following company cocktail programs
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Assist guests in bottle purchase decisions and complete transactions
- Serve guests samples, fights, and cocktails at the bar
- Assistant event managers with any customer events or programming including private events and cocktail classes
Admin & Training Responsibilities
- Track daily bar sales to make data driven decisions
- Attend weekly Managers Meeting every Wednesday
- Attend manager trainings and quarterly sessions