About The Position
Threadbare Cider and Mead is hell bent on creating a vital, educated community around the highest quality, most inventive, bursting-with-terroir fermented and distilled products in the world. We make high quality ciders and mead from the best local ingredients, treat one another as family and customers as friends. We invest in our communities to support the agricultural, social and economic systems of which we are apart.
The safety of our employees and customers are of the highest priority. We have set in place extensive health and safety standards that all employees must uphold.
Please note that as a manufacturer of cider and mead we are unable to hire an individual who will simultaneously work for another licensee.
Threadbare Cider & Mead are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Service and bartending experience preferred
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for craft spirits and/or local history
- Weekend availability
- Has exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Basic math skills and the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Can safely lift and easily maneuver boxes weighing up to 25 pounds.